CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Alice is in Wonderland

This week at Wicked Wednesday ATCs, it's all about Alice! Alice in Wonderland!  The design team got to create with an Alice image from our fabulous sponsor Tiddly Inks .... and our winner will receive the image we have created with this week.... Alice!

Here is my creation for you....

Ingredients: White, Black, Cardstocks; Le Plume Markers; Glaze Pen; Stardust Glitter Pens; Water Pen; Decorating Chalks...

I printed a muted background photo - adding some text, and hoping that I'd allowed enough space for my printed Alice! I then gussied it up with chalks, keeping a fuzzy blended sort of feel.  I coloured Alice with markers, and used glaze pen for her dress, and glitter pen on her clock. I then fussy cut her (oh those legs!) and fixed her to the background.   After mounting on black and white, I finished on lack card base.


I got in a real groove with this image, and created another ATC.... but I'm going to share that on Saturday!

I hope you'll join us in our Alice in Wonderland Challenge at Wicked Wednesday ATCs.... we'd love to see your creations...

Thanks for peepin'!
 

2 cared to share!:

Sharon said...

I lovce what you have done with the Alice image Pauline!!! And what a great background!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful background scene! I'd love to go for a walk with Alice!