CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thanks Squared is Thanks Shared...

Here's a fab image I've been waiting to use (since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in November, here in Australia)... from the many Squared images here at SNB... this is Thanks Squared...

Ingredients: Brown, Black Textured cardstock; Promarkers; Water Pen; Stardust Pens; Black Fineliner Pen; Goggly Eyes... 

I coloured with markers and water pen, and used  glitter pens for the tail and beak. I fussy cut the image, and then gave it mat layers of black and brown, finishing on a brown cardbase. I had to give him goggly eyes... this little fella has so much character!

Pop into the SNB Shop to see the entire range of Squared images.... you won't be disappointed!

You can win FREE SNB digital stamps, by commenting on our posts at the SNB Blog. The more comments you leave, the more chances you have of winning. We randomly draw 2 winners each week, and they receive 2 digital stamps of their choice from the shop!
Thanks for peepin'!
 

6 cared to share!:

Jennifer said...

This little turkey is so full of spunk! Love the googly eyes and how you added the sentiment!

Dr. Mary said...

I love the goofy expression that this turkey has. It made me smile :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute! LOL Great job!

~ Barb said...

I love his google eyes! Thank-you for stopping by my blog, your Grandmother sounds like a remarkable woman, my own just turned 97 last month and she is very special to me too. I'm sure your Grandmother was in your thoughts a lot Monday on what would have been her 100th ~ amazing.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, his expression is fab, love the design and colours!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute! I love your turkey card (: makes me smile!