CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Franken Square!

I really feel that we miss out here in Australia come October - we don't have any fabulous Thanksgivings or Halloween - but we are so inundated with all the festivities of these Northern Hemisphere events through the media!  But oh how I would love it!  So in that seasonal spirit...here's  SNB's Franken Square!

Ingredients: White, Purple, Orange Cardstock; Black Chalk Ink; Marvy Pigment Markers; Black Stardust Glitter Pen; Orange Rhinestones; Green Organza Ribbon...

I printed the image with the matching sentiment below it - and hoped that my mind measurements were correct!  I coloured the image with markers and diluted with a water pen for the orange background and Frankie's face.  I then edged the white card with chalk ink, and set it aside while I trimmed the orange and purple matts.  After fixing the white and orange layers together, I knotted the green ribbon, and fixed it at the back. I added the purple layer, then fixed it all to the white cardbase.  I finally added orange rhinestones to the corners...

As well as taking his place at the StretchNBubbles blog, Franken Square is entered into Halloween Challenges at these wonderful challenge blogs:

Cupcake Inspirations - #132
Dream Valley - #18 (30/10)
Gingerloft - GL27 (30/10)
Paper Sundaes - #91
Sparkles Forum - #22

Thanks for peepin'!

6 cared to share!:

Rene said...

Great Halloween card!!!!
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Rene ;D

Anonymous said...

Very cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P

Whimsey said...

HA - what a great image; love this!

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Hugs, Michele

Nikki Byrne said...

Hee hee, cute image :o) Love your card, perfect for halloween. Thank you for joining us at Gingerloft. Good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Amanda R said...

Very cute, I like the faux stitching on the edges, goes great with Frankie! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week and good luck!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Thanks for playing in the Gingerloft challenge! Good luck!