CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mi Shell... ma belle

Every time I hear the girl's name "Michelle" or variations thereof, I always start hearing The Beatle's song "Michelle Ma Belle".... such a beautiful song, and let's face it, anything sung in French makes you want to sing and sway!

This week's SNB image for me, is a new image to the Zen Collection, named "Shell".  I think she is adorable, and something 'goth' came to mind when I first saw her.  I'm not gothy at all, although I love the romance and ambience of gothy old world.  So her creation comes to you in Red and Black....
Left Pic taken with Flash, to show the sparkle and glitter.
Right Pic has no Flash, but the colour is more accurate.


I used: Cardstock - Portacraft; Stardust pens - Sakura; Water Pen; Rhinestones, Pearls - Kaisercraft; Vintage Lace; Vintage button; Vintage Ribbon.

I have coloured her with only red and black stardust pens.  To get the grey for her dress, I have thinned it with a water pen. I've left her face/body, dress trim neat, with no colour, so the white is very white!

The image layer is matted on black textured card, and wrapped with ribbon-threaded lace (looks like a garter, don't you think?). I also added a black button. Clear rhinestones are flower centres for her bouquet, and pink pearls finish the top corners.

Do drop by the StretchNBubbles blog .... we have TWO weekly winners, just for leaving comments on our creations!  Two randomly drawn visitors receive their choice of two images from the SNB Shop..... how cool is that!

Thanks for peepin'!

1 cared to share!: