CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Heart Journal - Gratitude W3

I need to practice my handwriting .... or penmanship (I'm sure I said this last week too!).  Not just in my own style, but I need to feel more comfortable with a pen in my hand, for doing more than colouring or stitches!

This week's task for the Heart Journal project at The Greeting Farm was a theme of GRATITUDE.  And I'm a firm believer that there just isn't enough gratitude on this planet.  It costs nothing to give it, and when it is received it is priceless.  My spread here doesn't show everything I'm grateful for, but at least some of the things I'm grateful for....really, the list is endless, isn't it?
I grabbed my glitter pens and threw the theme in the middle of the page.  I added heaps of rubons, and I love the mix of fonts.  A few flowers are always nice too!  I coloured the title, again with the glitter pens.  I can't help myself, I love my glitter pens.  I liked the look in predominantly black and white, but I thought some splashes of colour would work .... and a few splashes turned into colour everywhere!

Thanks for peepin'!
 

1 cared to share!:

Marlene said...

I love this! It's very crafty...and I love the big "Gratitude" in the center!

Wanted to pop over to say thank you for stopping by my blog, too!