CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 22, 2011

Peacock Beauty

I think peacocks are one of the most beautiful birds .... how wonderful it would be to live on a great country estate with rolling green lawns, a pond here and there, and peacocks strolling through the acres of gardens... wouldn't fancy the upkeep of course, except for driving the ride-on lawn mower...

I was thrilled to see the latest image in the progressive challenge at 
Designed 2 Delight Digital Stamps ... named "Peacock Beauty"...  

Ingredients used: Cardstock - flat matte; Papers - PortaCraft, Magazine freebies; Sakura Stardust Pens; Rhinestones - Kaisercraft; Paper Star Flowers....

I coloured the image with stardust glitter pens, and did a little blending with an Aquash water pen.  I really wanted to keep this card clean and simple, but I wanted to use lots of flowers.... what a dilemma!  So I compromised.... well, sort of... 
Thanks for peepin'!

 

1 cared to share!:

Anne-Marie said...

The card is truly beautiful, Pauline...love the colours you chose...but I'd reconsider about livin' with a peacock....our neighbour had one, and they must be the LOUDEST, NOISIEST birds on the flippin' planet...ha!