CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011

While enjoying a little bloghopping (which I don't often get to do!) I came across Craftygirl's blog ... and while I was oohing and aahing at some amazing creations, I came across her post about the Pay It Forward 2011 project.  I am participating in this event, because I like to do nice things.  Not for any reward, just for the sake of spreading some joy and fun.  


I am not sure how long it has been going, as I've only backtracked 4 posts.  If you take a visit to this fabulous blog.... Linda's amazing blog The Funkie Junkie ....you can learn more... and what a wonderful way of celebrating  - sharing friendship, inspiration and creativity all while "paying it forward." Oh, and have a look around the blog there... WOW!

Here's how it works....the first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.  In return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining Pay It Forward 2011. Then.... send out a handmade gift to the first five visitors who leave a comment.  


You can take your time, they don't all have to be sent today or tomorrow, and it's not the size or value of the gift but the lovely spirit of Pay it Forward.  This is a great way to connect with friends or make new ones, all while sharing the things we create with our hearts and hands!  

I wonder who will be among the first 5 to comment on my post...will it be you? I hope so!  


1 cared to share!:

CraftyGirl said...

Polly,

I need you address so I can send you something special. Sorry it has taken a bit of time but we are finishing up our Vacation Bible School at church and it has just been crazy. Can you go to my blog craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com and send me an email?

TTFN,

CraftyGirl