Create a layout/card/crafty project based on a chosen song. You can see our challenge rules HERE.
Submit a picture of your project 4 days prior to the challenge post date. You will be given songs 1-2 months in advance so that you can work on them ahead of time. You can turn them in all at one time or up to one week prior to that challenge.
Share some blog love by commenting on challenge entries.
Promoting our Scrap It With a Song blog and challenges on your own blog. You should post your bi-weekly creation and link up to the main site.
Commit to a 6 month term – June-December 2011
What's in it for you?
Your work will be featured every week you participate, along with a link back to your blog.
Your name, blog link and photo will be posted for your entire term on the sidebar ... and you will have your name and link listed on the side bar as an alumni even after your term ends.
First look at the new challenges each month.
Experience as a design team member.
How to Apply?
Send an email to SIWASdt(at)gmail(dot)com by May 29, with the following:
- Your name, location, and email address
- Link to your active blog and/or gallery
- Attach or directly link to 1-2 of your favorite creations that you think best shows your style. We are definitely interested in card creations!
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’d like to be a part of the team!
- No DT experience is necessary but if you have it, flaunt it!