CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dorothy Lives Here

....at Stretch N Bubbles! She is a cutie, isn't she? And she is available in the SNB Shop now! On with my card... I wanted to make this a sweet little girly card, so I chose a rather pastel palette, and really washed the colours in the image...but had to add some sparkle....

Ingredients: White cardstock; Paper - Pink Petticoat; Markers - Marvy Le Plume; Stardust & Glaze Pens - Sakura; Ice Blue Rhinestones - Kaisercraft; Fabric Blossom; Giant Crystal Brad...

Using a water brush and markers, I coloured the image, adding stardust and glaze pens for the mushroom, and flowers.  I outlined the grass in a marker as well. I trimmed the image, and set about to add layers of patterned paper and white layers for a subtle look.  I added the fabric blossom and crystal brad, and rhinestones to the flowers and corners.  All fixed onto a white cardbase (the card is much crisper than it appears here!)

Challenges Dorothy has entered:
Cupcake Craft Challenges #138 Lots of Layers  (I used 5 layers on top of the cardbase!)

Thanks for peepin'!

2 cared to share!:

Delphine said...

This is so pretty, Pauline! Lovely image and wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love all the layers. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x