CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

So Many Children!

As a child, I was never phased by the nursery rhyme about the old woman who lived in a shoe with so many children, she didn't know what to do .... that was until I was older and saw how young children can 'act up' when they don't get what they want when they want it .... I would imagine one of those children, and times it by 10, and whoa... instant nightmare!  Seriously though, I do know some large families with more than the usual 3 or 4 children, and they've never been any less than exemplary!

This image is a fun one from StretchNBubbles...."So Many Children"... you'll find it in the SNB Shop now!

Ingredients: Cardstock - Cre8tiv; Markers - Bic, Penline; Stardust Pens - Sakura.

I left this one really flat so it is easy to send - I have a cousin with her own children, and then some, and I thought it would be perfect to send to her... I'm sure she has days like this!

I've simply coloured the image with many many markers, used stardust pen to colour the laces and some window detail, and glaze pen here and there.  I cut it out, and mounted it on the fold, onto blue cardstock - the fold is just beneath the roof apex, so it is an A Fold Card. I then trimmed the card following the outline of the image.

The Old Lady and her children don't really live out in the US South West, that's just my laptop wallpaper.... thanks for peepin', and don't forget to stop by SNB to shop for some great images!

0 cared to share!: