CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My new blog for stitchin' cards

I've been designing my own stitching patterns for cards for some time now... borne from necessity .... needing patterns and not being able to find what I want. I've shared some here, but have now decided with some gentle persuasion, to create a blog and have my stitched creations and patterns there. Hopefully with some semblance of organisation!  So here's a link, or follow the link above.....

I don't charge for my patterns, they are free for you to use, as long as you don't pass them off as your own design!  And you wouldn't do that, would you....

1 cared to share!:

Gloria said...

Oh, by the way ... I really like the clip art you used for his post! May I borrow it?