CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Party Time!

Here's another fun image from SNB called It's Party Time (what else!)... I must admit I have a thing for Shoe images... witches boots, shoes, you name it... must have a dozen or more...but the same can't be said for the shoes I wear...

Ingredients: SNB image; Cardstock - Cre8tiv; Markers - Bic; Stardust Pens - Sakura; Gold Glitter Glue; Ribbon - Dotty's Craft Shop; Ribbon Flowers - Creative Corner.

Since November is very much a party month in my family, and heading on to Christmas celebrations, I decided to use Christmas colours of red, green and gold. After colouring the image I added Stardust Pens to the spots, and to the patterned stockings.  I added a border of gold glitter glue to the image, and let it dry overnight.... and yipee, it dried with dimension!  On a red mount, I fixed the image to the green cardstock, and added ribbon to the sides.  The final touch was left for the red organza flowers.  Quite festive!  

Do drop by the SNB shop to see the fantastic funky Christmas images, and all that is on offer... Alison's artistic talents are a real treat! Thanks for peepin!

0 cared to share!: