CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Looking Like Christmas?

Here is a Christmas Card (I know, I know, but is nearly OCTOBER!!!) I created using one of the fantastic Christmas block images from StretchNBubbles.... This image is called Squared Candy Cane, and there is a great selection of Christmas themed 'block' images to choose from, or spoil yourself and buy the whole lot ... they are available from the SNB Shop all year round!

Ingredients: White, Red Cardstock - Cre8tiv; Markers - Bic, Marvy; Ribbons - Birch; Crystal Bead Flower - unknown.

Originally I was going to use the image once, and much larger.... I decided I didn't like it, so I created this'un, using the image 3 times, and much smaller.  I've kept it realtively simple, using the striking red and white borders to create more impact, rather than flashy embellishments.  That being said, the sweet crystal bead flower actually has a glittered centre - it was pink, but I whizzed a red Pigment Le Plume over it, and now it's Christmas Red!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Christmas Block images at the SNB Shop... they are so cool! Thanks for peeping!

0 cared to share!: