CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gingerbread House

I know we aren't over Halloween yet, but it isn't too early for Christmas, is it?  Here is a card I have created using the StretchNBubbles image "Gingerbread House".... Here is a quick and easy card....

Ingredients: Printed Cardstock - DCWV; Markers - Le Plume; Stardust Pens - Sakura; Paper Flowers - Green Tara; Chino Pearls, Chocolate Pearls - Kaisercraft; Woven Ribbon, Sentiment Sticker - local craft shop.

I describe this as a quick and easy card, because I haven't used layering.... the image is applied directly to the cardbase.  (After I had coloured the image, I thought this cardbase would be perfect... I love the tiny flowers and the colours... very festive!

I printed the image twice, then coloured selected parts of the image, and created a 3D house using foam tape under the roof, and the door and windows with regular DS tape. The house and door and coloured with markers, the roof is untouched, but I coloured all else with stardust pens for glitter.  I adhered the ribbon  to the cardbase, then the image.  I added the flowers, and three chocolate pearls as their centres. I added some chino pearls along the ribbon to make it look a little more like a fence,  and finally placed the sentiment stickers along the topside ribbon.

Gingerbread House is available in the SNB Shop now.... there is a whole swag of funky Christmas images just like this one.... you'll love them! Thanks for peepin!

0 cared to share!: