CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

D2D Blessings Collage

This is a sweet image we had to play with for this week's Designed 2 Delight Challenge.... a lovely college from a brand new set ....here is what I created for the challenge...

Ingredients: Cardstock - SU!, Craft Affair; Deco Paper - My Mind's Eye; Chalks -Pebbles Inc; Glaze Pen, Stardust Pen - Sakura; Lace - local craft shop; Chino Pearls - Kaisercraft; Paper Flower - Green Tara; Pearl Brad.

I love the gentle effects of chalk.... I used shimmer chalk - a light green for the background, palest pink for the face - amd matt chalks for her hair and the flower centres.  I used glaze pen for the flowers, and Stardust pen for the stems.  I didn't plan on putting the brad in the flower centre in an off-centre fashion - I noticed it after I had posted the link to the D2D blog, and thought I better not change the pic, in case it messes up the link.  After I turned the flower around, it isn't so off-centre, but because the flower's colouring isn't 'even', it will look a bit off.... thanks for peepin'! 
 

1 cared to share!:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Pauline.
I like your card and the frame with all the pearls around it.
Hgus Marion (Maz)