CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Introducing ... Brileigh from SNB

I only got this image to play with yesterday .... I couldn't wait to play with it!  Actually, I've already coloured all my new release images for the month!  I just oculdn't help myself.  Here is a really sweet image, called Brileigh.  She is one of many new faces at StretchNBubbles.... they are all must-haves!

Ingredients: Cardstock - Craft Affair; Papers, Die Cut Border, Rhinestones - Kaisercraft; Scallop Border Punch - SU!; Brads - Craft Affair; Markers - Bic; Glaze and Stardust Pens - Sakura; Paper Flowers - Green Tara; Fabric Flowers, Stamens - unknown. 

I printed 3 images of Brileigh, and coloured with markers the various layers. I added stardust pens to accent the stripes on her dress, and her hair ties. When assembling the image, I used plain ol' DS tape - except for squares of foam tape underneath the sleeves to lift them.  I didn't adhere her hair, so there are two layers of it - you can't really see the dimension in this pic!). The dimension in the image is quite subtle, except for the sleeves.  I added pale blue glaze pen to three fabric blossoms, to give a little tone to match the papers.  I then threaded silk flower stamens through their centres, and fixed them through her hair like a garland. 

The paper layers of the card are simple mats, of a plain-ish colour, and an embossed leaf paper (I love that one!).  The scalloped layers are the same set of papers, punched with a scallop border, and layered.  The round 'border strip' is a die cut, again from the same co-ordinating set. Along the top border strip, I added some paper flowers and brads, and cut some tiny leaves from the pattern of some of the paper scraps. Finished off with some rhinestones in the corners....

Do pop in to the StretchNBubbles Shop to find this lovely image and many more, waiting to go home with you!  Thanks for peepin!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

farmhouse-story said...

she's a sweet thing, isn't she! very pretty image with lots of gorgeous layers:)