CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Creative Chick Challenge

There's no place like home..... I thought that the image for this week's Creative Chick Challenge would make a fab card for someone moving into a new home!

Ingredients: House image - SNB; Cardstock, Die Cut - Kaisercraft; Paper - K & Co; Markers - Bic; Glaze and Stardust Pens - Sakura; Brads - Craft Affair.

I printed two images, and coloured using markers - in the background image only the sky and clouds, in the foreground the house, tree etc. I then added glaze pens to the clouds, and to accent the house and tree.  The path is over coloured with stardust pens.  I fixed simple layers with brads and mounted it to the cardbase.  I cut strips of the DS paper to create a ribbon-like strip, and attached a die cut with brads.  I hand scribbled a sentiment (and I can see my bad penmanship... I must practice!)

Come join in the Creative Chick Challenge! Our very next challenge, popping up later today, will see you receive the image free... (just follow the link above, and click on the creative chick logo).  Submit on time to get the next free image via email... it's a great progressive challenge, and you can get a freebie each week! If you miss the start of the month freebie, you can join in by nabbing your missed images from the SNB Shop. Thanks for peeping!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: