CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I Like Cake!

Here is a card I created using a Sliekje image.....she has a wonderful style....  all her digi creations are delightful, and free! I have a link to her blog on my Digi Artist page.

Ingredients: Birthday Chef digi image - Sliekje; Markers - Bic, Glaze pen, red - Sakura; Mini brads; white cardstock; Papers - Kaisercraft.

I layered the patterned papers and fixed them with brads and adhesive to create the middle layer of the card. I fixed this to the cardase.  The image was coloured with markers, while the chef's hat and uniform were left neat. I adhered the litte chef with foam tape to lift him, and to give him a shadow. I really like this effect!  I added red glaze pen to the cherries on the cake.

I made this card to play at the Play Date Cafe Challenge.... following their colour inspiration from the picture provided.

Thanks for peeping!
hugs and blessings,
Pauline

3 cared to share!:

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image! Lovely design and Card. Thanks for playing along with the PDCC this week.

Unknown said...

So sweet, Pauline! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe this week!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.