CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Digital Tuesday Summertime

At Digital Tuesday Challenge the current challenge theme is "Summertime".... I opted to used summery colours....
Ingredients: Flower Teacup digi image (SNB); Cardstock (Kaiser, Bazzill, DCWV); Rhinestones and Pearls (Kaiser); Paper Flowers (Green Tara); Markers (Bic); Pale Blue Lace; Sentiment Sticker.

Although I'm not fond of the summer heat, and I'm not a beach lover, I love the colours of summer.  And I do like a nice cuppa, in any season!   I trimmed and coloured the image, then I fixed the lace border around the DCWV cardstock. I affixed the cup in place, then the flowers, fixing pearls in the flower centres.  The leaves are petals cut from a larger blossom.  I assembled and fixed the sentiment, then added it all to a metallic blue cardbase.  Thanks for peeping!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

0 cared to share!: