CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pins For Fun!

This week at For Fun Challenges the challenge set is to create a card and embellishing it with a paperclip or safety pin (not a stick pin).  I decided to make a Clean and Simple card......here is what I made:

Ingredients used: Stamp (SU),Cardstock (White,Purple, Burgundy, Matte Pink), Markers (SU), waterpen, Black Dye Ink, safety pin, Purple  and Pink paper blossoms.

I double mounted the stamped with purple and burgundy, and fixed it in place.  I cut a strip of burgundy to create a 'ribbon' across the card, and fixed it in place.  I took a safety pin, and using glue dots, fixed  purple and pink paper blossoms to it, and fixed it to the 'ribbon'.  I decided to leave it sentiment free, as it could do for a baby's arrival, or a birthday.... or just any reason!  I hope you'll join us in our challenge at For Fun!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

4 cared to share!:

Tracey said...

Hi Pauline, we both did a baby card! Love the clean crisp look of yours & the little baby is sooo cute :)

Hope you're having a great week.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Katherine said...

Cute image!

CraftinGranny said...

Great job on this card and I love the purple and pink tones. You're getting really good at making CAS cards.

Have a great weekend!
"Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Pauline, this card is sooo beautiful. The colour combination is gorgeous.
Amelia x