CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Gardenia

I took on a challenge at Crafty Cardmakers ... challenge #22 was Least & Most ... to use your least and most favourite colours, together!  I don't really have any colours I don't like (although I'm not a 'pink' person, I use it a lot for others!) but I don't use a lot of blue - so I picked BLUE as my least, and purple as my most favoured colour (and I use a lot of purples). Oddly enough, my finished card shows I used blue the most and  purple the least!

Ingredients used: Blue CS, Cream Lace, Vintage Photo, Hydrangea and White Fabric Blossoms, various brads, Ice Blue Rhinestones, Markers.

Although the photo I used was already tinted, I touched the colours over again with markers to 'vibe' them up a bit.  I used the fabric flowers to 'continue' the garden she appears to be in... I love vintage images.... even though the photos were very posed, they still reflect a simpler life.  Thanks for stopping by!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

4 cared to share!:

Jane said...

Quite beautiful...good colour choice. Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers XX

Katherine said...

This one is gorgeous too. You are very talented.

Frk.Nattuggla said...

Oooh,love that card!!!

~*Nina*~ said...

Wow! Just love your cards! They are sooo great!!! =)