CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Birthday Card Challenge at For Fun!

This week at For Fun Challenges the challenge set is to create a Birthday card. A lot of scope for your creation!  Here is my Birthday card:

I like the chalk Poppin' technique - but I don't do it nearly as much as I would like!  Nice, simple, lots of fun, and serendipitous - I love the way that you see the image 'magically' appear when the chalk is applied over the Versamark stamped image.

At For Fun Challenges, we're dedicating this challenge to Helen, our For Fun blog creator, as it's her birthday.  And we'll be giving a prize to a participant in this challenge, so go on.... make a birthday card and join in the challenge! See you there!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

CraftinGranny said...

Hey GF. Great card! Love the chalk popping. New technique for me and I have no idea what I'm going to come up with for next week. Thanks for sharing! Helen will love it!
"Hugs" Carol