CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

B is For...

I found a new blog last night ....One Powerful Hour... I'd not seen it before, but I love it! full of inspiration, and such a wonderful philosophy......where you can make any piece of art, from start to finish, in one hour.  Marvellous! Especially for those Virgo's (and we know who we are!) who are never satisfied with anything we create, and fiddle with it for perfection in our own eyes (most time I never find it anyway! LOL)

This week's challenge theme is B is for.... and this is what I came up with!

Ingredients used: CS )Basix white, Bazzill  & SU blues), photo printed Ballerina vintage image, white pearls, vintage button, blue paper blossoms (Kaisercraft), Blue & White lace, White Crochet Lace.

Mmmm.... B is for .... ballet, blue, button, blossoms.... I think I have it covered!  It also 'kind of' fits in with last week's challenge, which was to use a colour you love, but don't use.  Although I don't dislike blue, I rarely use it.  But I'm posting it in as the B challenge....  thanks for looking!

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

3 cared to share!:

Zuzu's Blog said...

very pretty and feminine soft look... well done. I love the ballet

Anonymous said...

I love this one too. My DD2 loves classical ballet and has been doing it for the last 8 years.

Unknown said...

Oh what a wonderful B piece...I am so drawn to the image you selected and the blue is just gorgious!

Thanks for joining us at One Powerful Hour.