CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Doodle Palace Sneak Peak - Birthday Animals!

Continuing on from last week's adorable Doodle Palace's Birthday Cow, is a Birthday Sheep, and a Birthday Chicken! I just love them.... Here is what I did this week!

Ingredients used: White cardbase, green CS, Markers, green organza ribbon, Sakura Glaze pen (green), Gel pen (opaque pink) foam tape, birthday sentiment sticker.

I popped up sheepie's feet, hands (ha ha) and hair, oh and the present, with foam tape.  I looped organza ribbon on the present box lid, following the image design.  The box is colored with green glaze.  Sheepie is left white, except his ears, hands and feet.  And his nose.

Here's the birthday Chicken!

Ingredients used: White cardbase, Green, Orange, Red CS, markers, Sakura glaze pen (blue, red, orange), Stardust pen (purple), sentiment sticker.

I foam tape popped the chicken's head and two balloons ... and coloured the balloons with purple stardust, and blue glaze.  I added red ad orange glaze to the chicken's feet, beak, and waddle and comb ... Simple layering of the cardstock to frame the chicken, and voila!

As you can see, with these birthday animals, I was in a bit of a 'white and bright frame of mind .... I think the white and bright colours make the images really pop!

Thanks for visiting.....

hugs and blessings,
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

Mary Ski said...

Bright cheerful colors. Simple cards but good ones. Brighten someone's day