CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Blog Visitor Winner in the SNB Blog Hop!

What a fantastic time the StretchNBubbles Blog Hop was... I hope you all had a great time too!  Judging by the comments ffrom the visitors, everyone had a great time!  I hop you all remembered to join in the first SNB Sketch Challenge too!

Winners for the images have been d rawn, and it's m turn to announce my winner ... and I think i'm a day late too!  My humblest apologies.  I put in the number of visitors at Random.org to choose the winner, but left out the SNB Design Team - sorry guys.... so I had a total of 44...  I couldn't work out how to copy the graphic of the draw across, but it picked number 33 .... and number 33 comment was ....

Seongsook Duncan...... yay!

Seongsook .... contact me via email and I'll let you know how you can get your great image from SNB!

Don't forget to join in the weekly SNB Sketch Challenge!

1 cared to share!:

Seongsook Duncan said...

What a pleasant surprise!
Thanks very much!