CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Designed 2 Delight - A Bunch

My second challenge with Designed2Delight Digital Stamps.... I thought this image was so cute... such an unassuming shy bear!  At Designed 2 Delight, at the start of the month, you can grab a freebie digi stamp. If you create with it for the first challenge, you get another freebie! Play in that challenge with that freebie, and get another! Wow! (The images are also available for purchase at Designed2Delight Digi Shop.).  Here's my card...

Ingredients used: DCWV glitter cardstock, Handmade paper (apricot colour), Twinkling H20s, Bic Mark-It (Apricot), Sakura Glaze pen (Yellow), Sakura Stardust pen (light green), Ice Blue Rhinestones

I used the cardbase that I didn't use with last week's image... I thought it suited here much better.  I have Federation Daisies in my back garden - masses of white with yellow centres - and I thought they 'd look sweet in teddy's arms....

In colouring the image, I stippled H20s... then I added Stardust green on the flower stems, and Sakura Glaze Yellow on the flower centres. The petals were left bare, but I should have used a Sakura Glaze Clear to lift and make them more dimensional.... still can do that!

Thanks for looking!

hugs & blessings,
Pauline

1 cared to share!:

terrie said...

What a great looking card ...love the lace that you used...well done