CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sparkly Things!

Here is my creation for Pollycraft Challenge #36 - Sparkly Things.  The image I have used is Liberty Kiss Me, from the StretchNBubbles collection.  Ain't she sweet?

Ingredients Used: Red CS, Black CS, White CS,Twinkling H20s, Stardust Pens, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, Glue Pen.... LOADS of Glitter, in Silver, and Black.

The image was coloured with H20s, with the frog and crown coloured with Stardust pens.  Before adhering the cut out image to the black layer, I squiggled with the glue pen, then quickly covered it with silver glitter, and shook off.  I repeated this for adding the black glitter (I so love black glitter!)

The silver glitter border around the black layer is simply white card (cut larger than the black) and I have edged it with wide DS tape - serving a two fold purpose, adhering the black layer, and holding all the silver glitter to create a border!

1 cared to share!:

ileana said...

Hi Pauline! you had been very bussy making cards! this one is so cute! love the sparkling background :-)
Hugs!