CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fab N Funky #13 Owl

Here's my entry in the Fab N Funky #13 challenge - the requirment being a shaped card, other than square or rectangle that we may usually use.

I used... Blue SU cardstock, and white cardstock (for the image), Bic Mark-Its, Sakura Stardust pen in orange, Offwhite threaded pearls, adhesive white Pearls.

The owl digi image from Stretch N Bubbles is coloured with the Mark-Its, and its beak with orange stardust. Owlie has been cut out, and his head feathers and feet have been removed (not having a good cutting day, I've a horrid head cold).  I've mounted owlie on the blue cardstock, near the fold, and cut the blue around him, leaving a border.  Threaded pearls are sandwiched between the layers to replace the head feathers I removed, and I've added pearls to his eyes.... all the better to see you!

2 cared to share!:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Wicked!!! Love your owl...he's great!! ^.^
Thanks for joining the Fab'n'Funky challenge this week x

Ginny said...

too cute, thanks for joining us at FnF :)