CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Latest Doodle Palace Releases

The latest release from the Doodle Palace is here...and I just love it.  The Easter Cross.
On a white cardbase, I have layered yellow and DCWV cardstock (I love that lily/tulip pattern).  I have coloured the image with Stardust pens. 

I blended the lillies with an aquash pen (I use it so much with the pens!)

I attached the image with foam to lift it off the card, and added some paper flowers and leaves.  I finished off with two strips of pearls, to break up the patterned paper. I know I will use this image so much!

3 cared to share!:

Ruthie said...

These are very cute!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Sweet cards!

ileana said...

Ohh... so beautiful cards! the one with the cross is so pretty, I love the soft colors and the embellishments you added, lovely card...
Hugs!