CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Play Date Cafe - Bonnie

The creative folk over at the Play Date Cafe had this colour challenge for us this week.  Brown and pink I've used before, but I don't think I've ever used turquoise as well!

And here is my entry: 
I have used the image of Bonnie from SNB. She has been coloured with H20s and accented with Stardust pens.  Cardstock is from DCWV.  The 'ribbon' trim has been cut from pages of the same DCWV stack.  Bling is from Sam & Lucy. The flowe is a crochet flower behind a fabric covered brad, and the stem is from a Kaisercraft rub-on sheet, as is the sentiment.

3 cared to share!:

loz said...

So Beautiful Pauline..Loz

Sandi said...

darling card, thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

*Alison* said...

this is such a fun card.. :) and you know I ADORE that flower.. :) HUGS