CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty...


Here is a challenge entry for Sketchy Colours #4, which was a sketch challenge (ends Sunday).  I have used last week's freebie digital stamp from StretchNBubbles, aptly named "Kitty".  Isn't she the sweetest!  I used a Cre8tiv paper for all 4 layers of the card, and a scrap of pink Bazzill. I coloured kitty with H20s and her nose with a Stardust pen.  Her tail and heart were left neat, and I filled them with flourish rub-ons, from Kaisercraft (same as the red bling). The white hearts are deco brads, from The Craft Affair.

I like the contrast of the grungy, washed out paper and the cute kittie, formal flourishes, and  funky hand-drawn brads.  Clash of the cultures perhaps?

3 cared to share!:

Bec said...

aww, this is such a cute little kitty..

Fliss said...

Me again! I think this one's gorgeous too. The colouring and the way it's put together are stunning.
Fliss x

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh my, I am a crazy cat lady, and I draw 100's of kitties so very similarly to that precious kitty!!! But I do believe that one is the cutest I have seen!