CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frog Prince - CCT

Here is my entry in #92 at Cute Card Thursday - it was a sketch challenge. I have used the StretchNBubbles image of the Frog Prince.... ain't he handsome!



I've used a neutral Bazzill for the cardbase.  Pale green layer is a paper scrap, and the 3 deco papers/cardstock are DCWV - from a Glitter Stack, and The Green Stack.  I've coloured the frog with Stardust pens, to give him a real glittery shimmer, and added some bling to his crown.  I've added in a few rub-on elements to break the lightness of the card. 

The lower right quadrant of the sketch had requested a sentiment.  I wasn't going to use one, until I realised that the cardstock I was using, which was covered with quips and words, illuminated me to the fact that I had cut the cardstock with an apprpriate sentiment in almost the right spot!  So, I've cut and tucked the corner of my mounted image behind the sentiment which reads..... Bright Blessed Days!  Quite serendipitous!

0 cared to share!: