CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cupcake Construction

Here is my entry into challenge #19 at If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It!... advance apologies for the fantastic photographic angle...


Cardstock is Bazzill, and the patterned is from the Sweet Shoppe DCWV stack.... love that one! Edges were edged with purple chalk ink.  I've used  the Swirl Cupcake image from StretchNBubbles.  I cut out 6 images, and coloured the tops only.  I added sprinkles by dotting on Gelly Glaze pens... as they dry with dimension. I cut the tops off the cupcake (just the way I eat muffins!) and covered the bottom with crinkled foil, known as Chocolate Paper. I reaassembled the cupcakes, and stcked 'em on!  I added a bling on each cake, and in the the corners.   

0 cared to share!: