CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa & Rudolph, Spotty & Stripey...

Okie dokie.... introducing Santa and Rudolph! Two quick quick cards, as per the previous post....


Simple matting, beneath cut down gift cards, and the addition of some stickers.  Nothing more. Anything else would have been overkill.   I guess that's the benefit of using brightly coloured cardstock and papers, you don't always need much else.

Here in these two cards, I have used the same topper (ex-giftcard!) matted differently, on a different cardbase.  What different looks were produced! I like Stripey, it reminds me of old fashioned boiled lollies.... but I like the clean crispness of the Spotty too.  Oh well, both of them will be in the post to other homes tomorrow anyway!

Happy Days!

0 cared to share!: