CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Blog Candy is Here!

Woohoo!  I just took delivery of my Blog Candy win from Bizzy Becs in WA. Of course I have opened it straight away to have a taste!  I have received: 5 Copic Ciao markers, a Basic Grey 6x6 paper pad "Eva", a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, a QuicKutz Embossing folder, a Spellbinders Borderabilities set "Lattice", a Cuttlebug die, a Kaisercraft Brad set, 2 Stampavie clear stamp sets, a Stampit Stamp, a Justrite stamp set, a bag of tiny white flat paper flowers, a big bag of stunning  dimensional paper flowers (full blooms and the sweetest  tiniest rosebuds!), a big bag of flat paper flower blooms, and a big bag of paper leaves.

The colours of the paper flowers nad leaves are just incredible.  I am so spoiled! I'm so excited to have my first Spellbinders dies and Copic markers - I have been oohing and aahing at them for so long now, and now I have a start to my wish lists!

Thank you so much Bec for my prize.... it is joyfully received, and so very much appreciated! I'm sure you can see my smile all the way across the country!

Happy days everyone!

4 cared to share!:

Loz said...

Argh!! Am so jealous!! Have fun :)
Can't wait to see what you do with them!!!

Pauline said...

Thanks Loz! My mind is swimming at the moment - looking at the box of goodies, and because we've got lots of rain happening. Yippee on noth counts!
hugs,
Pauline

Bec said...

Hi Pauline, I am so glad that it arrived safe and sound.. I am also glad that you are happy with the items.. Have Fun.. Bec xx

Only By His Grace said...

Good for you Pauline. Im so glad you got that lovely box of goodies.
Hugs Marion