CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 12, 2009

In the Bag...

Running late for the Double Dutch Challenge #28... hope I made it in time!  This is a free standing 3D card - the fold is on the base, so it can be posted flat in an envelope. 

I painted the salmon cardstock with Twinkling H2Os, to give it a pink glimmer, but the photo doesn't show it - nor can you see the irridescent glitter through the white lace.  I've used a Romak 3D pic, pink adhesive pearls, and created a removeable charm dangle, which so many people adorn their handbags with!

2 cared to share!:

Erica said...

What a wonderful bag Pauline, makes me want to put it on my arm and go shopping ;o) Thank you for participating in our challenge!

Hugs,
Erica

- - Sheryl - - said...

your card is wonderful! WOW!