CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Imagine Create Express yourself!

Hopping blogs I fell over a Shoe (If the Shoe Fits... blog) and found the Imagine Create Express blog.  Fabulous creations .... I love the project Suz made with a hangsell packaging .... it looks great, and it's recycling.  You should check it out, and quick too, because she is giving away lots of gifties, as her blog following reaches 100.  I clocked in a few minutes ago at number 101..... click the link above, or Suz' blinkie below right....

1 cared to share!:

suzARTe said...

hello Pauline,
thanks for being so super enthusiastic about my blog candy giveaway. You are one of the winners :), please email me your postal add so I can post your small package of goodies. All the details are on my blog.

warmest regards,
Susan