CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

ICS Design Team Call

Here is my creation for the Design Team Call over at Inspirational Card Sketches -- closing today.  Even if I don't make the team, I enjoyed creating the card - ICS challenges are always fun (yes, a blatant  hint that you should all hop on over weekly and participate in the challenges!).

I have used Kaisercraft papers, from the Vagabond set. I inked the lace, used a velvety  flower centred with a brad (MM I think) and added a metal  sentiment plate. (Memo to self: buy some more plates!)  Of course I added some bling.... I love that  tiny bling!  I hope you enjoy looking at my card... hugs to you this cold Spring Day!

4 cared to share!:

Michele said...

Oooh, I love the colors! Beautiful card! Love me some kaiser paper!

Jennifer said...

GREAT card! Good Luck on the DT call!

Jessica Theodore said...

Wonderful Card! love the warm colours you used, good luck! xx

Loz said...

This is gorgeous Pauline!
i love that flower!