CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Colour Create Challenge 27

I loved doing this challenge card & was thrilled with the finished piece - I love the greens on black! Memo to self, try same with orange on black. On a cardbase and mount, I've used a strip of ribbon, Fozzfelts (adhesive felt ribbon stuff) paper flowers, a few brads, Pearl Glimmer Mist, and lots of rhinestone bling .... and yes... the bling is green.... the palest green ever, I'm sure! I also tied a black bow, and stitched/beaded it into a wee dragonfly.... I will definitely be playing in the Coloure create Challenges again! Loads of fun ladies..... go to Colour Create Challenge...

4 cared to share!:

Nettie said...

this is fabulous! I love the way you use colours ;o) xx

Craft u Crazy said...

Hi, I found you on Netie's blog. Nice work, I love your cards. Pop over to my blog some time it would be nice to have you see my work. (I'm also from South Africa).
I have become a follower hope you do the same.

Regards
Adele James
Craft u Crazy

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card. Ooh the green looks delish.xx Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy crafting. Gez.xx

Only By His Grace said...

Great card Pauline.
I love how you made your dragonfly.
What a clever idea.
Hugs marion