CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Again, a lapse in posting. But only 4 weeks this time. Maybe I'll be really efficient and post again before Christmas!
This time I thought I'd share some jewellery that I've been making. I've been busy creating for my market stall, and other orders that creep in regularly - I really need to make more pieces so that the individual orders don't deplete my market display! I did a jewellery making demonstration for a group of ladies last week. and sold many pieces - so I've been working my tail off to get ready for this weekend's market.
Here are some Bauble earrings I've been making. My Christmas earrings were popular last year, so popular that I didn't get to keep any myself. So this year, I've made certain that I don't miss out! I'm also making some plum pudding earrings. No, they won't be edible. I'll post a picture when the are finished.
Here is one of my Cluster Pearl bracelets. I say 'one of' because after the first one, I was asked to make a few more, and in total I've already sold 6 of them! I have made them in pink, purple, and mint green. I'm going to make a green one for myself, and also one in peacock - the pearls are greens, blues and purples.

2 cared to share!:

KraftyT said...

your blog is lovely and i love your jewellery and all your cards
yep i been snooping lol
xxxx

sassyb07 said...

very pretty earrings and the bracelet is lovely!
hugs, Valerie
www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com